TV WALL MOUNTING
Wall mounted TVs look better than TVs on stands. Wall mounted TVs with the cables hidden behind the walls look the best!
We Professionally Mount:
- Any size TV and any brand.
- Speakers on and in walls.
- On any wall surface including drywall, brick, stone, wood, or concrete.
- We also mount projectors from the ceiling.
TV Mounting Brackets
- We can provide a bracket (flat, tilting, or articulating arm).
- We can work with your bracket.
- We can make the cables look very neat.
- We typically place the TV boxes (cable box, DVD player, Wii, etc) below the TV.
- We can fish the cables through the wall from behind the TV to the boxes below so the TV has a clean “no wires” look.
- We can also place the TV boxes in a closet or other area.
- When we place the boxes away from the TV or behind a cabinet door we have remote control extenders allowing you to change channels by pointing the remote at the TV.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're not happy with our installation before we leave, we'll put everything back and won't charge you anything.
Call or Email us for a Quote
Thanks for climbing on our roof and installing your HD Antenna. We have no more Cable Bills!!
No more Rabbit Ears, great picture even in my apartment.
I am saving $70 per month, Hello new flat screen!!!!
Cox and DirecTv keep raising the monthly rates, I am done. Thank Mr. Antenna
Plain and Simple TV with 50+ channels
I got ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS and more channels with great programs.
Digital TV with all those channels, I am HAPPY.
I got rid of DirecTV and tried some rabbit ears will very little success. Mr Antenna made it possible to get all available channels in the Salt Lake City.
On time, friendly, and professional service. We had 18 channels with our old antenna and now we have 49. The reception is clear and it was installed reasonably quickly. I am happier with process that I thought I would be.
Mr Antenna did a great job installing our antenna. Friendly and professional. I now receive so many channels and they look great! I recommend!
It seems like more people are questioning the cost and value of cable. This is a great alternative but not as easy as I had hoped. I've spent over $200 on other antennas. I wish I would have contacted you first. You've been very knowledgeable, professional, and polite. (And thanks for your honesty.)
Mr. Antenna is very professional. His work is neat. He took the time to make sure all the TVs were working properly. I wish I would have hired him months ago. He did a great job.
Mr. Antenna installed for us a rooftop antenna for broadcast TV. He was on time, discussed the options with us, and customized the installation for our wiring and neighborhood. And it works great!
Steve and Nancy K.
We were extremely pleased with the professionalism and knowledge of Mr Antenna. He work with both of us on our ideas for our house and the work was done to our great satisfaction. I highly recommend Mr, Antenna!
Michael and Erin H.
You sure know your business. I didn't even know there were all these channels. Now I have Thanks!