TV Antenna Installation
Most homes in this area are able to receive the local channels (ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, PBS, TBN, and several other networks) with a correctly installed outside antenna.
Click here to see the FREE TV Channels in this area
1-Time Investment & No Monthly Payments
We have successfully installed thousands of antennas and saved our clients millions of dollars!
Outside antennas are better than inside antennas because:
- Outside antennas are mounted higher where there are few signal obstructions (hills & trees).
- The TV signal isn’t weakened by penetrating walls.
- Outside antennas are larger and have more gain (better reception) than inside antennas.
Standard HDTV Antenna Installation Includes:
- An antenna proven to work in this area.
- All mounting hardware.
- All installation labor.
- Running a cable from the new antenna to your existing wiring.
- Connecting to and using the existing coax wiring through the walls to your TVs.
- Connecting your TV and peripheral equipment.
- Programming and tuning your digital TV.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not happy with our antenna installation before we leave, we’ll remove the equipment and won’t charge you anything.